Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 11: Final Evaluation

I think I did excellent in this class. The only class I missed was for good reason. I was working a fashion trade show to get the experience required to work in this industry. Other than that I was here on time every class. I tweeted everyday and made sure they were the correct 150 characters. I also did my EOCs on time every class period and made sure they were up to par with his standards. The final project was an amazing experience and I really learned a lot. I have all of my blog posts and they were all done by the beginning of this class. I made sure to use the right amount of quotes and made sure that they were a different color so you could tell them apart. I ended up with over 1500 words and my blog posts are very detailed. I put up two different advertisements because I like variety and wanted to show my concept in more than one way. I think you will love my take on Jeffrey Campbell shoes and really understand my concept. My blog is completely up to date and is exactly how you asked for it to be. I really learned a lot from this class and in fact have brought my knowledge with in other classes. I am doing a presentation on Mad Men and the advertising it showed in the series. Also I will be talking about the first ad we ever saw in this class, VW Lemon. I can truly say I have taken more from your class than any other class I am taking this semester. So thank you for actually caring that we learned something in your class and taking the time to help everyone excel in your classes. I think I deserve an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment