Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creative Content

"Two to three seconds is all someone will give to a print advertisement. Can you grab someone's attention? Can you keep it?" (Landa 208) This exactly the questions I asked myself when creating my ad. I think the content of my ad really draws people in and would make them want to purchase my ad. There are many ways I would want this ad to be seen. "Any brand or group can offer people opportunities to engage with them and can create something that will make people want to come back to their Web site again and again." (Landa 226) I want my ad to be shown in many different forms. I think it would be very versatile and able to be shown in many ways. My main intention would be a magazine ad but that could change easily. A billboard would be a really good way to showcase the brand to a variety of people. if i did a commercial i would keep the slogan but change up the content. "As with creating concepts and visuals for television commercials, screen-based media can involve narrative or storytelling forms (linear, nonlinear, realistic, abstract, or experimental), sequencing of images and events, composition, and visual and motion variables (characteristics, attributes, or qualities)." (Landa 220) this is exactly what i would do to switch up my content. i would create a story of the women "stepping outside the box."it would be a very easy change because it would be the same concept as the advertisements. "There are advertising professionals who advocate starting the commercial with a big splash, a captivating beginning. That way, you're capturing someone's attention right off. "(Landa 222) This is how I would go about creating my commercial. I would want to get the attention of the viewer as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment