Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 6 EOC: The Pitch

Lita Platform Boot - Black Leopard ColorblockMy product will be Jeffrey Campbell footwear. The slogan will be "Step outside the box." Jeffrey Campbell is a designer that creates unique shoes. He is a new and upcoming designer. He was featured at Pool Tradeshow that was recently in Las Vegas. His booth was absolutely packed with fashionistas. He had many shoes on display. At least 500 shoes were on display.  The picture above is just one of the thousand designs he has. Many of the heels resemble the picture but he also does wedges, oxfords, and sandals. Also the shoe above is called Lita and he has all different types of those. Some may be sparkly, suede or leather. Whenever I see girls in his shoes I definitely know what type of style they have. Its not that they are unique, but they like to dress differently and have a certain swag. These women are completely fashion forward and these shoes are completely blowing up in the fashion world. I am absolutely in love with them and cant wait to buy a pair of them for my own shoe collection. My favorite shoes are his sparkly shoes. They are so amazing. I saw many girls wearing them and I was so jealous. The shoes run from $100 to around $400, depending on the style you purchase. They are pretty affordable for high fashion shoes. I compare their quality and design to big name designers like Chanel. I personally prefer a lot of his shoes to theirs. I want my ad to show people that it’s allowed to be a little bit weird and try something new with their fashion. I want to inspire people to be different or at least current on their fashion. I chose this brand because it is my new favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment