Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Promotion

"In print, words and images alone must convey the idea." This is exactly what I am seeking to create in my promotion for Jeffrey Campbell. I decided to use a magazine ad as my way of promotion. I think print is the easiest way to get my message across. It’s blunt and straightforward. It tells you exactly how it is and shows exactly what I’m promoting. "Considerations for print: Grab attention, Keep attention, be relevant, and Serve as a call to action" My plan is to do all four. The shoes themselves will grab and most likely keep the attention. My slogan is what will draw in my viewers and want them to buy my product. “Make sure the idea is on strategy. Make sure you have generated a valid idea based on insights for the brand and audience.” This is my main goal. I know the audience and my brand very well. Everything about both of them is unique. The audience wants to an individual and is different than anyone they know. Granted that never happens when a company is in the public, but that is their mindset. “When a brand or group hampers someone's pursuit, it is not good for anyone. When a brand enhances or helps someone's online experience that is called smart marketing. To the surprise of many, people become brand fans when they can relate to what a brand or group is doing in their social space.” want my ad to run in magazines and online. The best way to show off a product is by reaching people over the Internet. I wouldn’t want my ad to send to everyone I would want my audience to be profiled. First off, women who love shoes would be sent these ads. Second would be a younger demographic and women who seem to like to be different. "Relevant: it demonstrates an understanding of its target audience based on insights into the audience, brand, or group, and the product, service, or group category"

No comments:

Post a Comment